Sunday, July 8, 2007

Finally!




Well, I have finally joined the blogging world! I have spent the last couple of weeks cruising all of these wonderful stamping blogs (see my list of faves), and have gained tons of inspiration from them. Soooo, I thought, why not try to do the same for some others?

I had this weekend off work, plus... I got an awesome box of goodies from a gift exchange in my Yahoo Stampin' Up group! (Thanks, Brittany!) She got me 3 retired stamp sets that I wanted: Trick or Treat, Best Blossoms, and Fun Filled. Two of them were even unmounted! Plus, she got me a ton of ribbon, embellishments, and other goodies! Wooohooo! I am anxious to get started with my new (to me) stamps!

Yesterday, I worked on a birthday gift for my grandma. I love the clear boxes from Papertrey -- they make giving cards as a gift so cute! I did two sets for her of 4 cards each. The card posted here is one of them. I used the long agapanthus stamp by Stampendous, and the sentiment is A Muse. Just a simple, reproducible card!


Well, that's all for tonight. Back to work tomorrow.....good night!




























No comments: