Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happiness and ranch dressing!



For some of you, this card may look familiar..... :) I CASE'd this card from Julia Stainton's card on page 8 of the new STAMP IT! summer magazine by Paper Crafts. Her cards are just awesome! I love looking at her blog too (see at right). I had some square envelopes lying around so I thought I would give it a shot!

I have had this patterned paper lying around for a while now and this is only the second time that I've pulled it out to use. I really need to use patterned paper more!!!

Supply list:

Bazzill cardstock and Basic Grey Scarlett's letter paper

Eyelets and Crop-a-dile

Stamps: Best Blossoms and Warm Words

Ink: Stazon black, craft white and clear EP

Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

Today was really busy at work....but that's been the norm lately. The upside to that is it goes by super fast! 8 hours just flies by. So what was for dinner tonight? Pizza and salad. I picked up a really good thin crust sausage pizza and made salad with homemade ranch dressing....mmmm, can't beat that! Here's the recipe for awesome homemade ranch:

1 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix

1 cup mayo

1/2 cup buttermilk

1/4 tsp pepper

1/8 tsp paprika

1/8 tsp garlic powder

Mix together well and refrigerate before serving. It will keep in the fridge for about a week.

Well that's it for tonight! I've had my sister's copy of "Little Miss Sunshine" for about 2 months now, and I think I might actually watch it tonight! Plus, Adam bought me a DVD player for upstairs...even better!

1 comment:

Tandra said...

Oooh I love this card!! great layout and colors! Lots of energy!