Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodies!


Well, I just returned from Cottage Corner (http://www.cottagecorner.net/) and here's what I came home with:
Orange CS and some Halloween paper - never too early to start thinking about those cards! I thought this would also go well with the Trick or Treat SU set.
Black CS - I ran totally out, can you believe it?
Shimmery white CS - everyone is raving about this so I just had to try it out.
Mouse cupcake Whipper Snapper stamp - thought it would go well with my AMuse "hey cupcake!"
Have a Splendiferous day AMuse stamp - I have been wanting this forever!!!
What's Cookin' AMuse stamp - This will go well with my Chefabella
More adhesive - I love this stuff and it's so strong
Square envelopes - I am seeing so many cute square cards on SCS!
Stickles - OOOH I am so excited, this is my first time buying stickles!
That's it for now. I also stopped by Walgreen's to pick up a few things and I found a yummy snack that I have never seen before. It's called Popcorn, Indiana Authentic Smoked Cheddar Kettlecorn. YUM! It's so cheesy, yet a little sweet at the same time. Mmmmmm, if you see this, you have to try it! Here's the website: http://www.popcornindiana.com/
Hopefully I can get a card posted later but for now I'm off to get my hair cut. See ya!

No comments: