Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ever After


I decided to get motivated today and do the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. Ana's (annieht) gallery was chosen, and boy, what an awesome gallery to look at! She also has a cool blog here:
I just love all the cool inspiration I get from these blogs! I decided to keep mine simple (mostly because I have stew in the oven for dinner). This will be an anniversary card going out to my aunt and uncle that live in the Seattle area. I love surprising people with handmade cards! The sentiment stamp is from Catslife press, and is too cute. My LSS (Reminisce) has been carrying some of their stamps and I have been buying them left and right! The Catslife press website is http://www.catslifepress.com/ .
Supply List:
Paper: Saffron, Plum, and Creative Memories patterned paper
Ink: Brown Stazon, image colored with SU ink and blender pen, purple colorbox ink
Paper piercer and MatPack
White brads
Cuttlebug and embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by today! I will post what's for dinner later tonight.

No comments: