Monday, July 30, 2007

It's About Time!




Boy oh boy, it's about time I made a scrapbook page! Lately I have been so into making cards, my scrapbooking has gone by the wayside. It makes me sad a little bit...just because scrapbooking is where I started out with the whole paper crafting thing!


This is a page I originally made back in February, but wanted to re-do it because I wasn't happy with the original. (Too bad I don't have a pic to show you, but I already ripped the darn thing apart! When I saw this paper and these cutouts by Daisy D's at Reminisce, I knew it would be a perfect title for my page. Basically, when I originally typed up this "year in review", I went through my planner and just listed all the things that we had done that year! I think last year was definitely the busiest year of both Adam and I's life. He graduated and got new job, we bought a house, I took my nursing boards, got a new job, we got married, went to Vegas....blah blah blah.....whew! Just makes me tired thinking about it!


Supply List:

Paper and die cut: Daisy D's, Miscellaneous yellow cardstock

Chipboard numbers and flower, real red ink, button and hemp twine


No comments: