Monday, July 23, 2007

My Heart



Yesterday I was so surprised to find my creative juices flowing after a slow start on Saturday. I cranked out four cards and this was one of them. I like the fact that it is somewhat cheerful for a sympathy card. The inside is stamped with "I'm praying for you" which is a stamp I got at Hobby Lobby.


I usually make 2 of each card and give one sample to my Aunt Sherry. She is the one who introduced me to SU and is always looking for new samples too!


I can't wait for lunch tomorrow -- I'm meeting my Mom and sister for lunch at Las Lomas, an authentic restaurant here in town. I love love love Mexican food, and especially theirs, because everything is so authentic and delicious! I will share my other cards later this week. :)


Supply List:
Stamps - Delight in Life, Small Sayings
Paper - Basic Grey Phoebe line, whisper white, cranberry crisp, Bazzill green for card base
Ink - Cranberry Crisp
Ribbon - JoAnn's
Misc button and Marvy Uchida scalloped circle punch

6 comments:

Ila said...

This is so Pretty! I love that paper. Have a Great Day!!

Corie said...

This is a beautiful card. Your creative juices WERE flowing. Great card.

~Stacy said...

love the colors of this card!
TFS!

Tandra said...

This is so very pretty! Wonderful for a sympathy card.

Michelle said...

Very pretty!

SpAzzGiRL said...

This card is beautiful, the colors are so great together.