Thursday, July 12, 2007

So Very


So Very was a Sellabration set from last year that I never did get. However, I did win it as a door prize at my Demo's open house last week! Yay! This card was cased off of SCS. I am always struggling to incorporate patterned paper into my cards and this was a great use of it. Paper is American crafts, cardstock is cert. celery and black, black and celery ink, and black grosgrain ribbon.
Since I also love to cook and collect recipes, I am going to start "What's for dinner" in all of my posts. I always think it's so fun to see what other people are having for dinner, :)!
Tonight I'm making vegetable beef soup and cheesy garlic bread. Last Sunday we went to visit Adam's grandfather in the hospital (he has gallstones) and I had a roast in the crock pot. However, Adam's parents took us out for dinner, so there I was left with the roast and potatoes! I cubed them up today and added to the soup pot along with the leftover beef stock. Mixed veggies, diced tomatoes, and some additional beef broth, and supper is simmering away! I also have some fresh watermelon and chocolate cake for dessert. Yummmmy!
As I always say, the diet starts Monday! Hehe!

No comments: