Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stamp class this week





It's been a few days, but man, what a busy week at work! Too much to do in so little time, and we have been full on the floor I work on. All I want to do when I get home is eat supper and crash on the couch. :)

I did, however, find the time to go to my demo's stamp class on Tuesday night. We made some awesome cards, as you can see! I also placed my first order for the new catalog. I will be getting the sets Year After Year and Absolutely Fabulous, along with some new In Color cardstock and inkpads. Can't wait for that stuff!

I visited my Grandma today and dropped off her (belated) birthday gift, the two sets of notecards. She is always so complimentary of my work! :) I guess that's what Grandma's are for, and thank God for them! We had about an hour long conversation even though I had cold groceries in the car......lol!

I will be posting another card soon that I made today. Bye for now!

No comments: