Sunday, August 5, 2007

Another Cupcake!

Oh I just love this little cupcake guy! This is the second card I made today for the featured stamper challenge over on SCS. I needed a birthday card for my stepdad at the end of the month, so here it is.


Supply List:
Paper - Olive Bazzill, Shimmery White, Chatterbox patterned paper
Ink - Black Stazon
Stamps - Whipper Snapper Mouse, AMuse sentiment
Accessories - Moss Organdy ribbon - SU!


Adam says it's ungodly humid outside today, so I don't think we'll be venturing out anytime soon, although I do need to go to the store and get some pork chops for supper. Darn.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a cute card!!! So glad I found your blog from SCS!

Jane said...

What a cute card. Your coloring is great. That's my weak point. Sigh. And to think I used to actually LIKE to color as a child! LOL.

Jane