Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Bat!



So I wake up (actually on time this morning, no snooze button) this morning at the butt-crack of dawn to what else??? A bat in my house! Oh Lord, how I do hate critters in my home. Eeek. Well, I was all freaked out and it was flying around the kitchen so I ran upstairs to get my sleeping honey, and let's just say that he was a little less than enthused to drag his butt downstairs to catch the darn thing. But, he did, he saved me! Yeeeeaaaah! Now I am thinking of making him a "batty" thank you card. LOL! (I'll post it if I do - hehe)

Anyway, I made this card yesterday just playing around with some of my new paper and ink. I learned how to make this larger scalloped square by taping 4 smaller ones together from Beate's blog (you can link to it on the right side of this page). Thanks for looking - I'm off to work!

Supply list:

Paper - Blue Bayou, Whisper White, DP by Creative Memories

Ink - Purely Pomegranate

Accessories - Slot punch, American Crafts ribbon

No comments: