Saturday, August 4, 2007

For a Friend


I am sending this card to my friend, Nikki who is getting married in April and I'm in her wedding! :) I talked to her online last night and I still haven't sent her pics of my wedding yet, so this will go in the package to her.
The sketch comes from the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS last week. When I saw it, I knew it was just perfect for the Papertrey Text Boxed set that I so desperately need to use more!
I have this weekend off, so it has just been a relaxing day today, and I so needed that. Maybe Adam and I will go see a matinee tomorrow -- I am just dying to see Chuck and Larry, looks so hilarious! We actually have a drive-in theatre now about 20 miles from our house, but I think it is still a little too humid for me to be venturing outdoors for a 2 hour film. :)
Supply list:
Paper - Soft Sky, Whisper White, Yellow patterned paper from Creative Memories
Stamps - Papertrey Text Boxed
Ink - Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Craft White
Accessories - White organdy ribbon from JoAnn's, Clear embossing powder for sentiment, SU slit punch

No comments: