Thursday, August 23, 2007

I LOVE red roses :)

Surprise! Yesterday was my birthday, and I think Adam was feeling bad that he didn't get me anything. He called me at work last night and said that he was going to have flowers sent up to the floor, but the florist he called in Iowa City wouldn't take his credit card number over the phone. Poor guy! So today when he came home from work for lunch, he surprised me with these. Awwwwwww! I love red roses. They were the flowers we had at our wedding too. :)

Well, I finally sent in my paperwork yesterday to become an SU demo! I'm so excited and especially anticipating that HUGE box of goodies that Mr. Brown will be bringing me. I added on the option to purchase the scrapbooking stuff, which includes an alphabet set, a simply scrappin' kit, and an album (among other things). I have a lot of friends who are into scrapbooking and not card-making, so I think my first workshop will be a scrapbooking camp. Now I just need my supplies so I can start planning!

This week is especially good too because I had a four-day weekend. Just the right amount of time off that I needed, I think.

That's all for now, I'm off to work! :)


PS -- I forgot to mention that I am selling a ton of my non-SU crafting supplies on Ebay (and some retired sets, too) since I cannot demonstrate those items. Among which are a scalloped punch, clear stamps, and some nice Colorbox inkpads. You can see everything here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchapin2508

If you see something that hasn't been bid on that you would like, email me at chapinjennifer@yahoo.com and if it doesn't sell there, it's yours! Thanks!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Congrats on sending in your Starter Kit form! Definitely take a picture of yourself with the HUGE boxes that will be delivered soon--it will be an exciting day!

Good luck with your new demonstratorship!