Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm baaaack

Whew! After a week of working evenings, and working the weekend, I am really ready for a day off! It seems that when I work second shift, productivity is not one of my strong points.....hmmmm. Work til midnight, get home at one, relax on the couch til 3.....as you can see equals waking up at 1130 and kicking yourself for not getting a damn thing done! :)

Today is my day off, however, so I actually did the color challenge. Very pretty combination of Blue Bayou, Sahara Sand, and Choc Chip. The stamp sets used are Year After Year and Absolutely Fabulous, and I also used some Soft Sky ink. Not one of my favorite cards... but it'll have to to for today!

Tonight I actually am going to my monthly SU class at my demo's house. I will probably order a stamp set from the new catalog, but I'm not sure which one yet. Kind of leaning towards Fabulous Flowers..... we'll see :)

When I found out about the new incentive that SU is offering for demos now, I totally wanted to sign up -- I have for a while anyway and this just seems too good a deal to pass up. I brought it up last night at dinner and boy, did that ever go over like a lead balloon with Adam! :) He just doesn't think that I have that many friends that I can sell to to turn a profit. Which, I have to admit, he's probably right. But I'm going to talk to Lisa tonight and see how it was for her when she first started out and maybe get some pointers. Being 24 years old, I don't have all that many friends that are into stamping or scrapbooking :)

No what's for dinner tonight for me. Adam is going to work out right after he gets off at 5 and I am headed to class at 6:30, so we'll be rolling our own tonight. I also need to get stuff ready for our yard sale this Saturday....ugh....... :)

No comments: