Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just Scrap-tacular!


OK so when I very first flipped through the new catalog, I saw this card on page 148 and knew that I would have to make it someday. Well, today was the day! I just got home from a 6 hour crop at my LSS and didn't get very much accomplished....big surprise there. :) Too much talking and not enough working! Oh well, I had fun though, Oh, yeah, and the title of this post is a shout out to Adam....he's always making fun of me and my hobbies....lol!
I'm excited for tomorrow because we're going to my mom's for dinner for my (belated) birthday and my stepdad's birthday also. My mom is making swiss steak......one thing I cannot make like her for the life of me! So that was my request. And mashed potatoes....yum. Probably my all time favorite food, after cheese of course. (Now I can make mashed potatoes, mind you.)
My responsibility is dessert. Had I thought ahead, I would have made a cheesecake tonight and then it could have chilled all day tomorrow. I think it tastes better that way. But since I didn't, I will probably make banana cream pie or cake or......something, I really don't know. Guess I'll have to figure that one out in the morning. Good night!
Supply List:
Stamps: Big Blooms (retired), Polka Dots and Paisley and Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Real Red, Blue Bayou
Paper: Real Red, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Whisper White
Accessories: Staples and dimensionals

No comments: