Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rain and Mexi Dip...

Well, like I said before, we're going to a cookout today (even though it's raining cats and dogs of course!) and this is one of the things I'll be bringing along with pork chops and pasta salad. A shout-out to my friend Angie at work for this recipe! It's yummmmy!

Mexi Dip

8 oz cream cheese, softened
16 oz sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning
Tortilla Chips
Assorted toppings - here I used the following:
Shredded lettuce
Chopped tomato
Chopped red onion
Sliced black olives
Shredded cheese

Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning together with an electric mixer. Spread in the bottom of a pie plate. Top with toppings and serve with chips!

2 comments:

Polly said...

I make a similar dip to this one.

Mix one tub sour cream with taco seasoning, spread on bottom of plate

top with mashed avacado, then sprinkle diced tomato and shallots.

Yum!!

KristenRenae said...

mmm looks delicious!!