Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yard Sale Yay!

Well, I have to admit, the yard sale was actually a success! (For me anyway!) I think we made around $200, of which my mother in law made the most, but I still made $42.00. Not too shabby! The deal with me becoming an SU demo, Adam and I agreed, if I can save up my own money to put the $199 down for the starter kit, then I can do it. Woohoo! I'm $52 there already after today, and I hope to be getting some birthday money next week. I also put up all of my retired SU sets on Ebay. Geez, what a little business-woman I am already! :)

Last night was a going away party for our friend John who's moving back to Chicago. We'll miss him! Adam and him have been friends ever since college when they interned together at Allsteel. Tomorrow we have a cookout to go to for another friend of ours who was recently engaged. So that means I have to get up in the morning and make something to take with us.....fun fun fun!

Well that's all for now, it's getting late and I got about 4 hrs of sleep last night. See ya later!

No comments: