Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kind of a lazy day....




Well, I'm dog sitting today......Adam and his parents are in Chicago for the Iowa game, so I volunteered to watch KC, my in-law's dog. I have to say that it has gone a lot better today than I thought it would! My beagle Hunter isn't always the most gracious host, and he gets a little territorial, but everything worked out well. Thank God for our fenced-in backyard! And squeaky toys!


I have been mostly lazy....since I worked til midnight last night, but I did get some things done today....including getting all my file folders ready for my SU cardstock. Oh, by the way, my starter kit is supposed to show up on Tuesday! I don't know if I can wait that long! :) I bought some SU colored filetabs from a lady on Ebay, so I'll post a pic of that in a little bit.

Anyway, about this card, I saw it on the SU demo website, and thought to myself, wow, I think I have everything to make that card! With a few minor adjustments, of course.


Supply List:
Stamps - Garden Whimsy
Paper - Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Accessories - Dimensionals, White grosgrain, square punches






1 comment:

Lauren said...

This card is great. I love the colors and the ribbon embellishment.