Friday, September 21, 2007

World Card Making Day Preview!


I'm baaaaack! Whew, looks like I haven't posted for about three weeks! I have been busy with work, and also busy putting all these stamps together. There seems to be a never ending supply of that when you become a demonstrator! :) I am loving it so far, though.
For those of you coming to my class on October 6th, here is a sneak peek of 2 of the cards we'll be making. The one on the left is a Halloween card using the Spooky Skyline jumbo wheel and Home is where the Haunt is set. The card on the right is a Thanksgiving card (sentiment on the inside) using Year after Year and the flourish from Season of Joy. I'm super excited about this class -- it should be a lot of fun!
Well, that's it for now. We have some friends coming over for dinner tonight so I've got to get going on that. Bye for now!

No comments: