Thursday, October 25, 2007

Christmas Card Class Preview

Hello! For those of you attending my class on November 1oth at 1:00, here is a peek at what we will be making. The first is a candle with a stamped band around it. Here I used the 5-petal punch along with the scallop circle punch to make this. This would be great to use for a holiday gift for someone, and inexpensive, too!
In addition to making 50 Christmas cards with envelopes and the candle pictured above, we will also make this square transparency card. Here I used white Stazon ink with the stamp set 'The Snowflake Spot'. Everyone will also get a square stamped envelope with this card. I will definitely have lots of good snacks, and everyone will get a Christmas gift from me, too! Cost is $45 with a $15 deposit due at sign-up. Let me know if you would like to attend -- I have 4 spots left. I am looking forward to it -- it should be a fun afternoon! :)

2 comments:

Tobi Crawford said...

gorgeous samples! i wish i knew you when i lived in iowa (creston, to be exact.. near winterset)..

kelly said...

that candle is an awesome idea!