Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Fall!

Just thought I would post real quick before I go to bed tonight. I'm trying to stay up late since I'm working 2nd shift tomorrow. :) But I just had 6 days of vacation, so I can't complain, right?

The wall hanging pictured above was part of a class my upline, Lisa, had this weekend. She is doing seasonal wall hanging classes, and when we're all done, we will have 12 - one for every month of the year! This Happy Fall one was actually for September, but I liked it so much I will probably use it the rest of the month. Cool!

I have also been busy the last couple of days working on a scrapbook for a friend I work with. She hired me to do it for her daughter's 18th birthday, so I have a big job ahead of me! :) I am actually enjoying it a lot, though. It's kind of refreshing to scrap someone else's life and not have to worry about the journaling part. I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow, because I am really happy with how the pages are turning out so far.

Nighty nite!

1 comment:

Jenny Peterson said...

Hi Jenn! I was going through your entire blog and I found this Fall sign. I love it. Would you happen to have pictures of all 12? If you are willing to share I'd love to see them, my email address is jenny@petersonfarmsinc.com. Thank you in advance. You have some wonderful ideas!

Jenny Peterson