Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm still alive. :)

Yep I'm still alive. I have been so busy at work the last couple weeks that I haven't wanted to do ANYTHING when I get home at night. At least I'm on vacation this week so hopefully I will get something productive done! :)

Last weekend's class (my first one!) was quite a success! Thanks to all of you who came and made cards with me -- I had a lot of fun! I will be planning a 50 Christmas card class for the first part of November and another class in December -- not sure what that will entail yet. I ordered one of the Stampin' Up perpetual birthday calendars, so we'll see what I can come up with for that.

Tonight I'm going over to Lisa's for card class and I'm bringing her the samples from last weekend. I think she's got some goodies for me too! I need to make up some sample wedding invitations this week for my friend Cassandra who's getting married in May. I told her that if I did her invitations, it would be my gift to her.

I also need to work on a scrapbook that I'm doing for a friend at work. Her daughter's 18th birthday is in November, so I have to get going on that! Sounds like I should have busy week -- but anything's better than being at work..... lol!

No comments: