Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My little baby....

Here's my little Hunter, just chillin' with me tonight after work. :) Actually, more like begging for some of the cheese and crackers I'm eating. He likes cheese. Guess he takes after his Mommy. Ha!

I am trying out a new casserole tomorrow for lunch, a mexican chicken and rice recipe. So if it's any good, I'll post the recipe.

Just got the new Crop in Style XXL tote today from Hobby Lobby with a coupon. Now I'm excited to go to my next crop! :) It's freakin' HUGE! No more lugging around 8 different bags for me!

I miss Adam. That's the bad part about working evenings, that I never see him. Except for when he comes home for lunch. Woohoooo.....but on a better note, looks like I'm scheduled to work days for the next month at least, so I can have some sort of normalcy!

Just sent out an email today for my Christmas Card Class on November 10th, so hopefully I will have a good turnout! The class I had on World Card Making Day was fun. We are planning on doing 50 Christmas cards with envelopes, plus we will make a stamped candle gift and a transparent snowflake card.

That's all for now. Time to hit the hay. Good night!

No comments: