Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some more goodies from class/camp


Here's a card from last night's monthly stamp class with my upline, Lisa. The 'Boo!' is actually cut out of the Creepy Crawly DP. Cool!


This was also one of my favorites. I love the punched circles along with the eyelet and the ribbon. Cute! And did I also mention that I am really wanting this set (Autumn Fest) now?


This card was probably my very favorite. I really need the spiral punch now, because I am seeing a Christmas version of this card with a snowflake instead of the leaf. Hmmm.....my SU order list just keeps growing! :)



I didn't actually get to attend Lisa's camp this month because of my work schedule, but she did give me a sample of all the goodies which was so sweet of her! This card uses the 5 petal flower punch, along with the 3 flower punch to achieve a tone-on-tone effect which is lovely! This is River Rock cardstock, in regular and linen textured.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: