Saturday, October 13, 2007

Some of my newly acquired goodies

This was probably my most exciting find. I have been looking everywhere for these Scenic Route chipboard letters and finally found them! Woohoo!
Chipboard letters, Thickers, new Doodlebug letters, Versamark pen. Sakura glitter pen, glue pad, Doodlebug sugar coating, twill from MME.
The new 'Recess' line from Basic Grey and some Reminisce fall paper.
I LOVE Scenic Route's paper!

I always have to have some new star paper. And these circle templates are awesome for placing brads with.


Some new idea books.


Karen Foster Halloween brads.


We drove all the way from the convention center to West Des Moines to get this "free tote bag", as Archivers called it. Ha! More like a ziploc bag! :) We did also get $5 off coupons, though, so I can't complain too much.



Flock from Archivers. Haven't used this stuff yet, but I'm excited to!

Calendar paper from Archiver's. I am planning on making one for my grandparents for Christmas this year. :)


Archiver's make and take. Cute card!


Some new patterns from American Crafts. I can never resist their paper!

1 comment:

KristenRenae said...

Dang! How much money do you spend on this stuff?! Haha I guess it pays to have a college degree! :)