Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yet another day of procrastination....

Don't you just love these notepads? My upline, Lisa, did these at her stamp camp this month. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go, but she did give me all the goodies when I saw her last night! Yay! I also gave her all the cards from my class last weekend for WCMD. I am thinking this notepad idea might just be good for Christmas gifts too....hmmmm.... :) Lisa told me she got the mini-legal pads at Wal-Mart, so I need to go look for those tomorrow.

I also need to go to Cottage Corner up in Davenport to get some reading material for Friday. My friend Stephanie and I are driving to Des Moines for the Midwest Scrapbooking Association convention and I am super excited! I will be sure to bring my camera and share everything. :)

Still the wedding invites are looming over my head.....and the scrapbook for my co-worker....and some cards that a friend requested. Am I in over my head or what? Looks like it's gonna be a late night for me!

1 comment:

KarenH said...

Those little notepads are so cute. Would you mind sharing how they're made?