Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, the turkey turned out wonderful. I borrowed a method used by Adam's grandma to cook the turkey all night in the oven at 275. Boy did it smell good when I got up! :) I pulled it all apart this morning, and now it's just hanging out with some broth over it until we eat. Yummmmm.

Anyway, the card above is one I'm thinking of doing for my Christmas cards this year. I have been so busy prepping for my Christmas card class and doing a scrapbook for someone at work, I have had no time to work on my own cards! That's OK though. I find I work better under pressure, lol!
Supplies:
Paper - Bashful Blue, Choc Chip, WW
Ink - Choc Chip
Stamps - Verve Visual
Other - White Organdy Ribbon from JoAnn's, Scallop and circle punches


This is one of the five cards we made at my 50 Christmas Cards Class. A bit labor-intensive, I found out! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Supplies:

Paper - Choc Chip, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White

Stamps - Star Studded Season, Simply Said

Ink - Soft Sky, Choc Chip

Other - Hemp twine, soft sky stitched ribbon, choc chip taffeta

No comments: