Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Turkey Day...almost!


Well, I have to say, tomorrow's Thanksgiving, and I have never been more glad to have 4 days off work! Whew! I'm looking forward to having everyone over for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and Friday, Stephanie and I are going to a 12 hour crop at Reminisce. Should be tons of fun!


Above is a card that I made for Adam's grandma's birthday the other night. I realized that I had no more regular sized envelopes left, so I made a square card! I like how it turned out, and I really need to use the Absolutely Fabulous set from SU more! :)
Supplies:
Stamps - Absolutely Fabulous, Stampin' Up!
Paper - Kraft Cardstock, Certainly Celery and American Crafts DP
Chipboard Star, Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Basic Grey file set, Basic Black ink

This is an anniversary card that I made also on the same night. Can you tell? :) I always think that anniversaries should be celebrated just as much as birthdays! This one was for Adam's parents. Another square card!
Supplies:
Stamp - AMuse
Ink - Real Red
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, American Crafts DP
Heidi Swapp acetate heart, staples, Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon - SU!

Well, that's all for tonight, kids. See you later!

No comments: