Sunday, December 23, 2007

Some Christmas Gifts

Okay, so first off, I need some serious help with updating my blog on a regular basis...I just realized I haven't been on for a month! That is really going to be one of my new year's resolutions this year....update blog at least 3 times a week. Attainable? Hmmm, we'll see!

Well, one of my favorite parts of Christmas is giving out gifts, especially handmade ones. This year, I decided to give some of my regular customers some card kits for Christmas. Included were everything to make this card, except adhesive. I thought, you know, everyone can use thank you cards around Christmas time, so what better gift?
Here are the 6 finished kits in their cello bags. Man, I just love cello bags, they make everything look so professional and tidy! :)

Here's the finished product. I am really excited about being able to preorder this Level 2 hostess set, since I would normally never have a workshop big enough to earn one. Stay tuned tomorrow for an awesome flip book project that I will be teaching as a class at my LSS in January. Good night!

Supply List:
Stamps: Spring Solitude, small flower from Priceless
Paper: Bali Breeze, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Ink: Pumpkin, Black, Turquoise, Pink Passion

No comments: