Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Little Turtle

I picked up this Whipper Snapper stamp last year and haven't used it much since. I'm really trying to brush up on my coloring skills, though! This card is definitely better than some I've done...ha! In fact, I'm heading up to Davenport today to see about getting some more Copic markers. I have a plethora of Hobby Lobby giftcards just burning a hole in my pocket! :)

This card will go to a family friend next month for her birthday. I'm off to go get ready. See ya later!

Supplies:
Stamp - Whipper Snapper
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Saffron, Mustard, Whisper White
Paper - Heidi Grace
Ribbon - Choc chip taffeta, Vintage Brads

2 comments:

Jen Chapin said...

Hey Jen -- You don't know me but your blog comes up for me periodically on my "google alert" as my name is also Jen Chapin. Your cards are lovely! You latest post caught my eye as I am a touring musician who will be in Davenport (Iowa, I assume?) for a concert this coming March. When we are not touring, my husband (also a musician) and I live with our son in Brooklyn NY. All the best to you!

Jen

My Paper World said...

Love that cute turtle stamp!