Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Stamp Room

Well, it has been about a month since my husband helped me re-do my little stamp/scrap room, and I'm just finally posting pictures. :) I'm not sure if you can tell from the pics, but the room is actually painted in River Rock. Since it is just off our bedroom which is painted in an olive color, I thought it would go well. I really like it with the black accents and hardwood, too. Now I just need to get some more stuff up on the walls! :) That's the easy part, though. I do love this poster I got with Ali Edward's new book though, and it matches the color perfectly!
I keep some of my non-SU stamps in this little cubby - Catslife Press and AMuse mostly. I find that if I keep them where I can see them, I use them more. :)
I bought this inkpad organizer on Ebay and I really love it. It keeps all my inkpads right at my fingertips.
Some of my SU sets are on the top shelf of the bookcase, with pictures of family above that.
Work area - a little messy right now! :)
I have a window which is nice for natural light during the day. I've stuck some of my favorite photos on the window frame. :) Also hanging here is my birthday calendar to remind me which cards to send.
These shelves are just to the left of me and are great for storing my stampin' mist, flowers, brads, etc.
I keep all of my neutral cardstock in trays right next to where I work so they are handy, since I use them so frequently.
I keep my adhesive, stampin' scrub, paper piercing mat, sanding tools, and other goodies right here where I can get to them easily. I think I picked up this desk organizer at Wal Mart.
That's all for now, have a good one!

1 comment:

Becky Elfert said...

You're so organized! Can I come over and play? lol