Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thank you beary much

I found this Stampendous stamp in a box of my childhood things and remembered, "Hey, I used to stamp when I was twelve!" Ha!! Along with it I found a Daisy Duck stamp, a Charlie Brown Stamp, and a Sebastian the crab stamp. Oh that cracks me up! Anyhoo, this little teddy is colored in with Copics and SU markers on WW cardstock. He's matted with Bashful Blue and Choc Chip. Patterened paper is from Basic Grey, flower from Prima, and heart from Heidi Swapp. This will be a thank you note for my LSS owner who let me have a class at her store this past weekend. Thanks, Cinda!

I am excited to say that I have finally buckled down and am actually going to the gym this week! Today will be day 3. Adam and I are trying to get pregnant, but I figure as long as that's not happening, I might as well, try to lose some weight, lol! And I feel oh so stylish with my new Ipod shuffle...ha! Seriously, though, it's great to take to the gym because it's so light and small, you can just clip it on your sleeve and not even notice it's there. With our regular Ipod I felt like I was lugging around an old Discman... :)

I'm off to take the dog to the vet to get his nails trimmed today...then hopefully some more card making this afternoon. Maybe I'll check out the challenges over at SCS. See ya later!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stampendous
Ink: Basic Black and copics, SU markers
Accessories: Tag corner punch, vintage brads, heart - Heidi Swapp and flower - Prima

No comments: