Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank - You's

Well, I had a great time yesterday at my card class, and I hope everyone that attended did also! ;) Here are three of the five cards we made.
This card uses the sets Block Party and Embrace Life - my new favorite set!
This valentine card uses the new set Happy Heart Day. I didn't really like this set to begin with, but it is growing on me now. I'm busy today working on some Valentine cards for my class coming up in February.

Adam and I were supposed to wake up at a decent time this AM to go to brunch, but we slept til noon - oops! Better luck next weekend. :)

1 comment:

Amora said...

I love the first card, the criss-cross card. GREAT colors!

Also, I just found your blog from SCS...and I see that you're a beagle mom too!

I hereby formally request a beagle picture on your blog! :D