Monday, January 14, 2008

A Valentine...

If I remember correctly, last year I went to .....brace yourself.......Hallmark and bought my husband a Valentine. Shocking, I know! I told myself this year that wouldn't be the case. I picked up this Whipper Snapper stamp at my LSS for 25% off. Woohoo!
I was on a roll, so I figured I would make the inside of the card pretty too. I didn't realize it, but the hostess set For a Friend has the perfect valentine sentiment! You can't beat the flowers from the One of a Kind set, either. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Whipper Snapper, So Many Sayings, Polka Dot BG stamp
Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip, Vanilla and Pomegranate cardstock
Stazon black, Choc Chip ink, Copics and SU markers for coloring
Pomegranate and Pretty in Pink Ribbon

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Absolutely adorable!