Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can you tell me how to get....

....how to get to Sesame Street? Ok, now who didn't love Sesame Street when they were a kid? I sure did! Today my good friend Stephanie is having her daughters 1 year birthday party, so what a better excuse to buy an Elmo stamp? This stamp is made by Stampabilities and I found it at Hobby Lobby. I stamped him in Basic Black Craft ink and embossed with Clear Embossing powder. I cut off the corners with the Tag Corner Punch and sponged the edges in Real Red ink. I matted him on a layer of Pumpkin Pie, then Real Red. The pretty in pink patterned paper is from the Prints Pack (hostess). The base of the card is Real Red cardstock, wheeled with the Nursery letters wheel in Real Red ink. Ribbon is Pretty in Pink taffeta. Elmo is colored in with Copic Markers. The birthday sentiment is from the SU set, Hugs and Wishes.
Next up is a card I'm doing for a swap on splitcoaststampers.com. This particular one is closed, but if you want to check out other swaps, look here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

This set is a cute little set I ordered from MFT called 'Baby First'. You can purchase this set here: http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=48

The base of this card is Chocolate Chip cardstock, layered with Sage Shadow that is stamped with the Polka Dot background stamp in Sage Shadow Ink. The main panel of the card is Apricot Appeal paper from the Prints Pack (hostess), layered on Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is SU's new chocolate chip poly-twill ribbon from the Spring mini catalog. The corners are embellished with vintage brads. The main image is stamped with Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored in with SU Stampin' Write markers. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and the panel is mounted on Dimensionals.

That's all for now! I need to get ready to brave the snow for the birthday party. Stay tuned, within the next couple of days, I will have details on 3 upcoming classes I have in March. Stay warm!

No comments: