Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I had made a Valentine's day card for Adam last month, but after I ordered the Twisted Sentiments set from MFT http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_26 , I just had to use it for a card! The above picture is the front of the card, and the sentiment stamp is a dollar stamp I found at my LSS. The red DP is from the SU hostess prints pack, and the other black and white DP is from KI memories, I believe. I used the Word Window punch to make the two brackets on the side, then embellished with red brads. Sentiment is stamped with Real Red ink and heart is by Heidi Swapp.

This sketch challenge is from Jen's blog here: http://iheart2stamp.com/2008/02/09/saturdays-sketch-for-you-to-try-2/



Here's the inside of the card. When I bought this MFT set, I totally forgot that I had this Penny Black dog stamp that would go perfectly with it. Don't you love it when that happens? The doggie is colored in with Copic markers.

Thanks for looking!


No comments: