Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moxxie Samples

A couple weeks ago, I was asked by one of my friends to design some cards with some of the new Moxxie paper. If you haven't heard of Moxxie, they are a scrapbooking supply company that's based here in my hometown in Iowa. Their website is here: http://www.gotmoxxie.com/catalog/index.php

The above card uses their new "Do it Yourself" line which is really cool for masculine cards.

Supply list:
Paper - Kraft and Moxxie ruler striped paper
Stamps - Polka dots and Paisley (SU)
Ink - Versamark
Other - tag and Dymo label maker


This project is a 2-5-7-10 box made from the "Under the big top" line. The tutorial can be found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/2_5_7_10_box/

I also used a chipboard star covered with patterned paper and SU's real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon to accent the front.
This last card uses the new "Filly" line, which is my absolute favorite! This paper would also look awesome with some of the SU western sets. The base of this card is close to cocoa, then I stamped over the horse DP with my Sanded background stamp. The sentiment is from the Always set, and the heart is heidi swapp. Scalloped punch by Marvy Uchida and ribbon from Stampin' Up! Thanks for looking!

No comments: