Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sympathy card and BIG news :)

My good friend Stephanie's grandpa passed away this week, so I wanted to send her a sympathy card. This is the first time I have ever (believe it or not) used this big flower from Time Well Spent (hostess). The patterned paper is from the Prints Pack (hostess). Other cardstock colors are Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue. I stamped the flower with Basic Black Craft Ink on Whisper White and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. Then I colored in the image with my copics and cut out. Mounted on a dimensional. The ribbon is taffeta Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. Sentiment is from Hero Arts.

In other news, I have taken two pregnancy tests, one last night and one this morning that both confirm I'm expecting! Yay! I have to say, I am very relieved. My due date will be October 12th. I feel some baby cards coming on...... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Congratulations on your BIG NEWS!! That is wonderful.

Heidi McDonough

dpkennedy said...

Oh yippee!!! That is wonderful news! I love making baby cards!! Congratulations!!

Susan Sucher said...

Congratulations! Work on those baby announcements now, you'll be too tired once the baby gets here!