Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am so addicted.....

To Whipper Snapper stamps! They are so cute and fun to color. :) I spent all last night coloring different images -- I was inspired after going to a Copic marker class at my LSS - www.cottagecorner.net. This cute little bunny was one of the images we used to practice with yesterday, so I don't own this stamp --- yet. Ha!

When I got home, I trimmed him up and sponged the background with So Saffron ink and a sponge dauber. All of the corners are punched with the ticket corner punch. Cardstock colors used are Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, and Sage Shadow. Pink brads are by Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. The patterned paper is from the Spring Fling pack by Stampin' Up. Ribbon is by BoBunny and is double sided polka-dotted grosgrain. The jeweled flowers are Hero Arts.

This sketch was inspired by a card I recieved in the MFT swap from 4hounds (Pam Bassett). She does awesome work! There's a link to her blog on the left side of my page. Anyway, the card I got from her was just gorgeous! I will try and post a picture of it later today. That swap also inspired me to get some new stamps from MFT....so I will be ordering more sometime soon. :)

I went to a crop on Friday night, and didn't bring my scrapbooking supplies, so I got a ton of cards made! I will try and post those later tonight as well. Adam should be going to bed at a decent time and I don't have to work in the morning, so I can stay up and play. :)

We're off to see the movie '10,000 B.C.' today and eat dinner at Granite City. I want to see that movie in the theatre because it looks like it has awesome effects!

1 comment:

LittleSeaOtter said...

You did such a nice job with this. Copic markers and Whipper Snapper stamps are very addicting.

I had to make a comment, because 2 years ago, when I was in Iowa for an Ohio State/Iowa football game, I stopped at that stamp store. I absolutely loved it. I sure wish there was a store like that here.