Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Gina K!


I ordered 3 sets from Gina K, so of course I got the new Spring Blooms set for free! Yay! I just love free rubber... :)
The base of this card is a 5 1/4" square chocolate chip, layered with cameo coral and a piece of Bo-Bunny patterned paper (polka-dots). Corners are punched with the ticket corner punch. The top panel is a piece of chocolate chip with a scalloped border made using the corner rounder punch. I used the 1/8" hole punch to embellish the scallops. The coral colored polka dotted paper is also Bo-Bunny, as is the double sided polka-dotted grosgrain ribbon. The flower was stamped with Adirondack pitch black ink and heat set; colored in with Copics. The background was sponged with pretty in pink. Sentiment is mounted under a piece of Hodgepodge Hardware from the SU occasions mini.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Projetores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dumuro said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here