Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New goodies!

I have been eyeing some of the new Cuttlebug folders -- especially the Swiss Dots one -- and ordered them from www.eclecticpaperie.com last week. They arrived yesterday, woohoo!
The kind ladies also sent me some complimentary images to color -- which I promptly did and made the card below. :)
This image from Stampendous is just the cutest! This is a thank-you card for my Grandma; she made me some potato salad last week....yummmm. Nobody makes it like her. :)

Supplies:
Image - complimentary from Eclectic Paperie (Stampendous)
Ink - Copics
Paper - Real Red, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White
Accessories - Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder, Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon, polka dotted ribbon from Hobby Lobby, dimensionals

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.