Sunday, March 30, 2008

One of a Kind

I went to a Copic marker class at Cottage Corner and this little cutie is one of the images we practiced on. I believe she is a Whipper Snapper stamp.

The base of this card is Bashful Blue, layered with Wild Wasabi, then a piece of Cosmo Cricket DP. I stamped that with the Sanded BG stamp in Cameo Coral ink. The edges are paper pierced. The little girl and layer behind are cut out with Nestabilities dies. I used the slot punch and embellished with some white taffeta and celery grosgrain ribbon.

The strip of patterned paper is the other side of the Cosmo Cricket, mounted on Wild Wasabi. Sentiment is from One of a Kind, stamped with Cameo Coral and mounted behind the silver Hodgepodge Hardware. Flowers are primas, embellished with buttons.

I just returned from a 10 hour crop at my LSS so I will have lots of pages to share with you tomorrow! Hubby is going golfing in the morning, so hopefully I will have time to upload some. :)

Good night!

No comments: