Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm still alive..... :)

Well, I'm still alive! Tired, but alive. :) This week pretty much sucked at work, plus I had to work 52 hours....which doesn't leave much time for stamping! I thought I'd share a mini album that I made a couple weeks ago at a crop I attended for my LSS.

This blackboard album is by Cosmo Cricket, and I love that you don't have to cover the whole surface with paper and it still looks professional. The playing cards are from a spare deck that I have and the letter stickers are American Crafts.

This album has some of my favorite pictures from our trip to Vegas in 2006.

I used Real Red cardstock for every page, then matted my pictures and embellished with some Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts.

Also, I finally have Photoshop! I am still playing around with it and don't even know what I'm doing for the most part, but I am loving the effects and frames I can add to my photos. If anyone has a good online source for tutorials, please share with me. :)

I taught a birthday card class at my LSS today, so I will get some pictures taken of the cards and try to post tonight or tomorrow. Have a good weekend!


1 comment: