Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This is a Mother's Day card we'll be making at my card class next week. I have had this SU set - Essence of Love - for a while and this weekend is my first time using it! :) I like it because it's a large enough image to fill space on a card front.

The base of this card is Chocolate Chip, layered with Certainly Celery and a piece of DP from Papertrey Ink. The main image is stamped on Whisper White in Berry Sorbet ink from Papertrey also. I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter to accent the image. The main panel is layered on piece of Berry Sorbet, then Chocolate Chip. I accented the corners with the tag corner punch and silver brads (non-SU).

The sentiment is by Gina K, and the butterfly punch is by Martha Stewart, found at Michael's (yay!!!).

Thanks for looking!

No comments: