Monday, April 21, 2008

What? A Scrapbook Page?

Do you ever feel like your scrapbooking has gone by the wayside as you've started to make more and more cards? I do all the time, and I feel bad, because I started out scrapbooking, and still love to do it! It seems the only time I get any done is when I go to a crop.

This particular page is one I worked on at at crop that my LSS had last month. I caught this photo of my cousin Korey and his black lab last Christmas, and I thought it was too sweet not to scrap. The shaped cardstock is from Making Memories, mounted on a piece of the new Bo-Bunny line. Letter stickers are Thickers by American Crafts. The chipboard star is by Scenic Route, covered with some more Bo-Bunny patterned paper. I did add some journaling to this as well when the page was completed.

Have a great evening!

No comments: