Friday, May 9, 2008

Life's a Beach

I made this card last month at a crop, but just realized that I hadn't posted it yet. This is Kinibella, paired with a MFT sentiment that is too perfect for her. :) The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up, it's their Summer Picnic DP from the spring mini catalog. This bella is colored in with Copics and accented with Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon.

Today I need to get my butt in gear and design this month's layout class. I was supposed to do it yesterday but instead, I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hrs! Hmph! Guess I was pooped.... Anyway, this month's class is on using enlargements on layouts. We'll be using an 8x10 and 5x7 on the 2-page LO. Also, I need to get going on some baby announcement samples for a friend of mine, and I have some wedding programs on the back burner as well.

Have a good one!

No comments: