Sunday, May 4, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

Nope, it's not enough that we have to pay a plumber to come in and fix our sewer pipe in the basement...I have to blow a tire on the interstate and now I need a new tire AND a new rim! Ha! Always something to spend money on around here.... lol! Hopefully my DH can get this fixed in a timely manner, until then, I'm driving his truck....which he loves just as much as any other husband does.....hehe. Anyway, on to what we did this weekend.
This past week, our good friends Mike and Cari got married in Jamaica, so they had a reception on Friday night. We, of course, had to go partake in the festivities and free beer, and afterwards we played poker. Adam placed 2nd -- sweet!
Above is a picture of my good pals Cassandra and Mike. Their wedding (which I made the invitations for :) ) is on May 31st. I have never had so many weddings to go to in one year. I think I counted six this spring!
Here's a picture of the bride and groom during their first dance -- awww! The lighting was really funky in this hall, so it was hard to get good pictures.

Yesterday I cropped all day at Endless Ideas for National Scrapbooking Day. I got a good start on an 8x8 wedding album I'm making for my friend Nikki (whose wedding I was in a couple of weeks back). More pics of that when it's completed.

I also had stamp class today which was fun, but now I think I need a nap. See ya later!

No comments: