Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{bored}

Seriously....I need to go back to work! The interstates are open now, but my next day scheduled isn't until Thursday.......help! That's OK -- I think I can find some scrapping and stamping to do.... :)

I made this little book this weekend for Adam's dad for Father's Day. This is a round chipboard book by Scenic Route Paper Company, and comes pre-covered with the graph-style paper. Love that about it! Although I love chipboard, I can't say that covering it with paper is one of my favorite parts.....

I embellished the cover with Thickers from American Crafts. The pale blue strip of patterned paper is also from Scenic Route. I used my Stampin' Up! large and small star punches and summer sun and real red cardstock also. The ribbon on the jump ring is by Making Memories.

For these two pages, I used my Dymo label maker, 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon (SU), a Fiskars border punch, some stickers from my stash, and the Las Vegas icon was cut from a piece of Reminisce patterned paper.
For these pages, I used buttons from my stash, another Las Vegas icon cut from the same sheet of Reminisce paper, and my Fiskars 'threading water' punch.
Self explanatory. :) The "Horsin' Around" sticker is by K&Company.
The last page has some pics of us at Hawkeye games. The white speech bubble and stickers are by Martha Stewart, I picked those up at Michaels. I also used Summer Sun and Basic Black cardstock and my SU star punches again.

That's it for now. Have a good evening!


No comments: