Tuesday, June 10, 2008

{class}

I had card class this weekend, and wanted to showcase this set, along with the coordinating punch. I borrowed the color combo inspiration from Beate's post here: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststamper...2-special-day/

I used Rose Red cardstock as that is what I had more of. The background is stamped tone on tone, then mounted on white and on a Basic Gray card. The ribbon is white organdy from JoAnn's. The main flower is stamped in Basic Black and the edges are sponged with Rose Red ink and a sponge dauber.

The middle flower was punched out with the coordinating punch and mounted with a black brad. The sentiment is punched out with the small oval punch, then the edges are also sponged with Rose Red ink.

I was a little short on time to come up with samples....sooooo....I cased the card in the flyer. :)

This card uses a Frest Cut note, with the background stamp from Fresh Cuts stamped on So Saffron cardstock with Saffron ink. I mounted the panel behind the front of the card. The edge is torn with a strip of Old Olive behind it. The edges are sponged with So Saffron ink.

I stamped the small flower in Old Olive, then cut out and centered on the front of the card. The bauble is from my LSS.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: