Thursday, June 12, 2008

{go hawks!}

My BIL's bday is at the end of the month, and he (along with the rest of my family) is a big Iowa Hawkeye fan. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make him a bday card. :)

This card measures 9"x4" and will fit in a business size envie. The base is Basic Black , layered with back and gold striped paper ( I purchased from Reminisce in Coralville). I punched multiple stars using the large and small star punch from SU out of black , summer sun, and some various Hawkeye paper I had. The yellow polka-dotted ribbon is by BoBunny, accented with some black gingham.

The sentiment from "In the Stars" is matted on Summer Sun and black, and I also used the tag corner punch and some black brads.

Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous Hawkeye card ... so sad to hear Reminisce is closing.