Sunday, June 8, 2008

{june page club}

This month down at Endless Ideas www.endlessideasmuscatine.com - I'm doing Page of the Month club, and it's a 4th of July spread! (Click on the photo above for a larger view)

So, you're probably wondering why I don't have 4th of July pictures on my layout? Welll, I don't have any. Hehe. I don't have kids, so unless we're at a BBQ on the 4th, I probably won't be taking any pictures. But, this does show you how versatile layouts can be. Mine has pictures of karaoke and the title is 'Summertime'. Moral of the story, don't think you have to have July 4th pictures to come to class. This could even be a Chicago Cubs page! :)

On this layout, I stared with a navy blue Bazzill base, outlined with strips of red glitter cardstock from Doodlebug - part of their Sugar Coated line. I also used blue and white glitter cardstock, and my small and large star punches (Stampin' Up!) as accents on the sides.

On the left-hand page, the red star in the middle of the pictures is covered with red Doodlebug flock. The title 'Summertime' is cut from a piece of patterned paper by Moxxie. 'Here's the story' at the top of the journaling block is a stamp by Cat's Life Press.

I also used ribbon to accent the right-hand page.

If you have any questions or would like to sign up for class, email me at chapinjennifer@yahoo.com.

Have a good week!

No comments: